MILWAUKEE WORLD FESTIVAL, INC. COMMUNITY DONATION PROGRAM
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. thanks you for your interest in obtaining a donation for your upcoming event. We are very active, processing community donation requests from non-profit organizations throughout Wisconsin.
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is happy to provide four (4) complimentary Weekday Admission tickets (valid Tuesday - Friday, prior to 4:00 pm) to assist non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations with fundraising efforts. Due to the large volume of donation requests received, special requests for specific items are not accepted.
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is not responsible for donations provided by Festival Employees using personal tickets or items.
We acknowledge the many worthwhile non-profit organizations and other fundraising activities helping our communities. As a result of the high volume of requests we receive, Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. has established guidelines to aide in the fulfillment of donations:
- Eligible organizations must be a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization
- Donation requests must be submitted using the Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. online donation request form, no telephone, email or mail requests will be accepted
- A copy of the organization's 501 (c)(3) IRS determination letter (NOT the certificate of exempt status) must be emailed to email@example.com. Please include:
- Organization Name
- Your name
- Phone number
- Organizations must be based within the state of Wisconsin
- Limit four (4) Weekday Admission tickets per organization per year
- Limit one (1) submission per organization per year
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 8 weeks prior to event
- Donations will not be processed from May 15th - July 31st due to the nature of our festival seasons
- The event must be strictly for fundraising purposes, we do not support incentive or reward programs